Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I got sold P90X

I wanted to let everyone know that I bought P90X... after tons of references and doing my homework; I have decided to commit myself to the 90 day program.

My hat goes off to Tony Horton for putting together a Marketing campaign that includes a resource filled website, blog, Facebook page, Twitter account, countless success stories, video testimonials, and a customer base that constantly promotes the results and product.

 The thing that sold me on this is you have to actually work out, eat right, and stay dedicated (unlike the other miracle routines); which won't be easy, but I am looking forward to the challenge.


I will keep you posted along the way as I go through the program... it arrives next week!

If anyone has any advice on how to execute on the program... please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment